This is a remote position.
Role & Responsibilities
We’re looking for a highly motivated Sales & Marketing intern who is eager to expand their breadth of knowledge in the SaaS and engineering industry.
This is a unique opportunity for current and recent college graduates to gain skills and knowledge in supporting the day-to-day operations of a startup, and assist in expanding our quickly growing client base. The Sales & Marketing Intern works on a variety of projects and will have direct access to the leadership team.
The location of this role is flexible and we are open to remote work. This is a paid role as well.
What you will do:
- Assist in sales and marketing activities, from crafting copy to building emails campaigns
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from sales and marketing campaigns
- Research and write short-form blog posts on topics that support Bild's larger content strategy
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Prepare promotional presentations and marketing materials
- Play a key role in shaping the future of Bild
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Good understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (eg. CRM tools like Hubspot, Google Ads etc.)
- Understanding of the engineering landscape is a plus
- Current enrollment in a BS or Masters degree
- Passionate about Bild's mission and the future of the industry